Rental conditions in Venice
1. Cancellation by the Customer
If you cancel your reservation, WarmHospitality Apartments reserves the right to retain 100% of the price for the entire stay if the cancellation is made after 00,01 a.m. Italian time on the seventh day prior to the arrival date.
In case of late arrival or early departure, we will charge 100% of the amount for the period in which the apartment remains vacant.
2. Time of arrival and departure
We guarantee hand-over of the apartment after 2,30 p.m on the day of your arrival.
Anyway, we require your estimated time of arrival and departure.
The apartment must be vacated by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure but we can store your luggage until the time of departure.
3. Number of people
We ask you to indicate the number of people who will be staying in the apartment, including children. It is forbidden to sublet or to host people in addition to those declared at the time of reservation.
Payment for the stay is due upon arrival day or, if necessary, the day before arrival.
5. Rules for customers
- Between 1.00 p.m. and 3.00 p.m. and 10.00 p.m. to 8.00 a.m., you please not make noise. The decorum and quiet of the neighbourhood must always be respected.
- Pets are not allowed.
- It is absolutely forbidden to smoke inside the apartments and the common areas.
- To comply with municipal regulations, rubbish must be deposited in sealed bags outside the external entrance between 6.00 a.m. and 8.00 a.m. On Sundays and public holidays (January 1st and 6th, April 25th, May 1st, June 2nd, August 15th, November 1st, December 8th, 25th, and 26th) there is no waste collection. Therefore, on these days you cannot deposit rubbish outside the door.
- It is forbidden to leave food or perishable items on departure.
- On departure, you must leave the kitchen tidy.
- It is forbidden to use devices, which have a plug not compatible with the sockets available in the apartment.